[3830] FlQP N4JIK SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 25 15:32:47 PDT 2010

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: AL

   40:   13      7
   20:   21      7
--------------------
Total:   34     14  CW Mults = 18  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 4,756

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday afternoon I was on the road heading out to take my extra test, which I
managed to pass thankfully. But upon returning home tried to sneak some time
in, listened on 20 didn't hear much of anything and tried 40m but the
thunderstorms made that very difficult. Finally weather cleared up on Sunday
which allowed me to get a few QSOs. Really wish we had 80m because it was
nearly impossible to work FL stations being as close as I am. But fun none the
less. Really wish this weather front hadn't moved in so I could have went
forward with the plans to go down to St. George Island and operate from
Franklin County, FL.  Til next year! 73s and GD DX, N4JIK