[3830] FlQP DL/WA4PXP(@DJ3AA) SOABCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 25 17:42:34 PDT 2010

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: DL/WA4PXP
Operator(s): WA4PXP
Station: DJ3AA

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH:

   40:
   20:   28     0
   15:    2     0
   10:
--------------------
Total:   30     0  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,800

Thanks to DJ3AA for the use of his internet remote station.

Well I have to say that was not easy.  Conditions seemed way down.  Saturday
morning 25 over 9 HB9s were every where and all of the FQP stations were about
S 1.  It got better later in the day. The quality of the the rover stations in
this test is the best.  They seem to hear everything.  Over here there did not
seem to be as many DX stations calling.  RZ3FW was about as far out east as
anything heard.  I think I heard a UT5 also in there.

Managed two QSO's on 15 but I am sure they were base stations.  Conditions
allowed me to hear both sides of every QSO inlcuding the sixes and VA7RN
although just about everbody west of W8 was also S 1.

So its on to ?  the next QSO party.

Jim
WA4PXP operating as DL/WA4PXP internet remote controlled.