[3830] FlQP NN3W SOABMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 25 18:03:59 PDT 2010

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NN3W
Operator(s): NN3W
Station: NN3W

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   56     16
   20:  181     41
   15:   18      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  255     57  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 33  Total Score = 113,400

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Lots of fun in this QP...With N1MM, I turned off the packet monitor but remained
connected to point and shoot most everything I worked.  So, sorry if there are
dupe packet spots.

Lots of mobiles.  Crazy activity on 20 CW on Saturday.  I missed most of
Saturday night on 40 owing to a school play that I had to attend.  Would rather
have been contesting.

I was afraid I was going to miss one mult for a CW sweep - Hardee - which I
went into Sunday morning needing.  Checked the planned activity schedule and
saw that a LOT of stations were intending to roll through there.  Sure enough,
by noon, it was in the log thanks to AD4ES.

Didn't bother trying for a SSB sweep since the activity is quite low by
comparison.  Hit most counties on the coast on SSB, but missed most all of the
"true South" counties like Columbia, Suwannee, Dixie, and Hamilton.

Looking forward to 2011.