[3830] FlQP NF4A/M SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 25 19:20:53 PDT 2010

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NF4A/M
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A/M

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: ALL OVER!

--------------------
Total:  1297   124  CW Mults = 667  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 947,807

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I know the score is not right....K1TO and crew will calculate it.
This is my personal best single op mobile score in the FQP. Was only able to
get to 17 of the 19 counties I had planned to cover but those 2 were well
covered by the other mobiles...had eyeballs with N4PJ, KB4ET and KC4HW. The
usual 55 gallon drum full of VE stations and plenty of EU DX stations as well.
Best run was Saturday night when 40 was open made 121 Q's in JEF and 105 Q's in
TAY. Ran CAH on Saturday and first thing Sunday morning for 122 Q's.

Thanks to all who called.....the pile ups sounded like I was on Scarborough
Reef ;)