[3830] FlQP VE6TL SOABMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Apr 25 19:36:39 PDT 2010

                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE6TL
Operator(s): VE6TL
Station: VE6TL

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: Calgary

   40:
   20:   39     13
--------------------
Total:   39     13  CW Mults = 30  Ph Mults = 11  Total Score = 3,731

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

A very part time effort.  Couldn't hear a peep on 15m and no time to listen on
40m.  N1MM Logger had a bug and this didn't help.  They fixed it on Sunday but
I lost my contacts from Saturday.  Not that I had that many.  Condx to Florida
were much worse than usual with most stations on 20m being down in the mud.
Having no sunspots for 10 days in a row didn't help.  I'm sure next year will
be much better.

Jerry VE6TL