[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Apr 29 20:21:45 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 30

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      9
   40:  28     20
   20:  16     13
Total:  55     43  Total Score = 2,365

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a good night. Seemed that I didn't lose as many jump balls tonight. But
I QLFed several contacts and had to correct calls and send some with the side
paddle. Thanks for the patience.

Many contacts were mults, and it seemed more stations were on and were spread
out well. Thanks to my good friend K5NA who surprised me with a four bander.
Richard lives nearly 40 miles from here and signals were not always loud,
especially on 20 and 40, but he just popped out there. I think I heard him call
every time. I went to 160 with one minute to go and called CQ and he was there!

Also, had a 3 bander with Tor, N4OGW. All others were one or two bands. Nice to
hear KP2M from VI with a nice signal and participation. Also K9JM and K7J were
new calls to me.

I listened to every band except for 20 on my beverages as 40 meters and down
were filled with QRN.

Great fun. Thanks to the NCCC and 3830 support.

Jim N3BB