[3830] NAQP CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 7 22:42:14 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): ~6.5

  160:   13     4
   80:   23     9
   10:    5     1
-------------------
Total:  304   102  Total Score = 31,008

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #3

Comments:

Not a super serious effort, was doing tower work, recovering an email server
from a near fatal blow, had folks in the shack trying to converse with me
during runs..  tractors outside.. had to run out to pick lumber up for the
team.. you get the picture.

But I did have fun, made my personal q goal for this venture.  Nice to hear the
gang out there, and really appreciate all the q's. tried my best to be there and
let myself get moved to 10 and 160 a couple times...  good stuff!

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM