[3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 7 23:08:59 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total:  690   186  Total Score = 128,340

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Key Clicks

Comments:

IC756PRO and wire antennas

130 ft Center Fed Zepp @ 45ft , 40 meter wire vertical, 160 meter Inverted L

I was hoping to get SO2R setup but been too busy lately plus it's been too hot
outside to put up some more wires. (30 + days over 90 degrees) I was thinking
of trying some wire beams. I used the poor man's method doing SO2V (Single-Op
two VFO's) I thought I was doing OK but after reading 3830 it looks like
another mediocre score for me.

It always amazes me when I look at 3830 scores and see guys that average over
100 per hour for this contest and I never even hear them at all on any band.
Guess they are just in another world from me.

I will be missing SSB. Will be at the Huntsville Hamfest. CU if you are going
to be there...

Jeff KU8E