[3830] NAQP CW K6AM Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 7 23:32:07 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   20     9
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  723   177  Total Score = 127,971

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Conditions were very light here in the beginning.  Signals on 20 and 15 were all
weak.  Things picked up as the day progressed until they finally got back to
normal.  15 quit early but 20 stayed open fairly late.

This was my best score ever from here for a summer CW test.  I give all the
credit to the new IMC triplexer (imcsd.com) made right here in San Diego for
the Bronze medalists at the WRTC, N6MJ and KL9A.  For the first time ever I
could work 20 and 15 at the same time with my little tribander at 50 ft.

73,

John, K6AM