[3830] NAQP CW NO5W Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 06:21:42 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  399   111  Total Score = 44,289

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Summertime Blues Cure #4

Comments:

K3 at 100w, 80/40/20/15m dipoles @25ft, CQ/X

This year was one of those years (most of them are) where the Austin hamfest
occurs on the same weekend as NAQP. So, after pitching the Texas QSO Party (its
Sept. 25-26, rules at http://www.txqp.net) to the Summerfest crowd until about
1800Z, it was time to jump in the Pathfinder for the three hour drive back to
Houston to put in some time in the NAQP-CW. I had hopes of being in the chair
from 2130Z until the end but unfortunately dozed off at about 0430Z only to
wake up just as the closing bell sounded. Oh well, it was fun while I lasted
and participation seemed to be quite good enabling some good runs from my
antenna-challenged station on 40m and 20m.

Thanks for the Qs and mults and hope to CU in the Texas QSO Party Sept 25-26
where once again we'll be trying to put on all 254.

73/Chuck/NO5W