[3830] NAQP CW ND4V Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 07:07:39 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: ND4V
Operator(s): ND4V
Station: ND4V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Georgia

   15:   22     8
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  313   132  Total Score = 41,316

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Code Warriors

Comments:

conditions were pretty rough here with lots of QSB on 20 at the beginning of the
contest. It did seem to get better as the contest progressed.  Band was still
open at 0300 to the west.

Was pleased that my new 419b ICE filter eliminated by TVI problem on 40 meters.
 Made the XYL a lot happier.  Thanks Norm for prompting me to put it in line.

I had re-positioned the OCF dipole earlier in the week and it seemed to play
well on 80/40.

Spent the last hour allowed to me on 160.  Looked as if the band was starting
to pick up at 0400. Thanks for all of those who dug me out of the noise.

73, Mike