[3830] NAQP CW KA3DRR(@W6SL) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 10:02:43 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: W6SL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ca

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  473   103  Total Score = 51,084

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I want to thank John, W6SL for allowing me to operate his superb station from
atop a hill along the central coast of California. It was a lot of ham radio
fun.

The bulk of my effort went into 20m with good results however 15m did not seem
to open for any length of time other than the first hour. Ten meters did not
open at all from this location although I listened/called CQ on the hour
through the afternoon.

Forty meters was fun going long shortly after sunset filling the log with
needed sections to the east.

I enjoyed logging many familiar callsigns this weekend and RadioSport moved to
the next level as well. The many hours spent at the low profile, low power
station made a difference this weekend. My best hour was 1900UTC with 64
contacts going into N1MM Logger. I missed several sections such as MT, NV, CT,
and North Dakota in addition to several VE multipliers.

73
Scot, KA3DRR

Icom 756ProII
20m KLM 6-element yagi