[3830] EUHF Champ DK6XZ(E77XZ) CW Only HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 10:52:13 PDT 2010

                    European HF Championship

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Rastatt, JN48cu

  160:    98           39
   80:   226           56
   40:   283           61
   20:   294           59
   15:   153           49
   10:    80           36
---------------------------
Total:  1134    0     300  Total Score = 340,200

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a nice CW event. Thanks to all of you fine operators for the quick
exchanges and life on the bands. It was joy poor. Nice too to see few BHCC
members joyning in.

Bevore the contest, I would have layed my bets onto stations from southern
hemishpere, but the propagations seemded to play its own game. 15 was hard, 10
even harder and 160 was covered with static crashes (S9+10). Antenna(-wire)
work done on Friday prior to the contest and a new strategy paid off: my last
years score improved for some 100Q and 15MPL. With SO2R and few more QSYs to 10
the more were possible...

Thanks so much for the "full house" to OH1F, SP2LNW and YT2T; to those who
QSYed for multies; to DL4CC, E7DX (E74IW) and E74A (@E73M) for a interesting
club atmosphere; to DJ1YFK for the fine local competition and to the rest of
you for the contacts and your great CW skills. Respekt to the Tops and a
special thanks to Slovenia Contest Club for the organisation.

See you in QTC`s next week, by E77XZ.

73 Suad, DK6XZ