[3830] NAQP CW K6GEP Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 17:14:51 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K6GEP
Operator(s): K6GEP
Station: K6GEP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:    2     1
   15:    9     6
   10:          0
-------------------
Total:  203    92  Total Score = 18,676

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

I'm disappointed that 10 and 15 didn't open up like it did in summer of 2008
when I set my personal best for the Summer NAQP CW.  Seems like condix are
worse than everyone was expecting, considering the solar flux is in the 80s.

40 meters was pretty good early on, about 1 hour before sundown.  It got a
little weak at about 0300z.  Had a nice short skip opening on 20M to Texas
about 0400z.

Thanks to KT0K for NE for CW for the LOTW Triple play award. 147 down, 3 to
go.

Rig: FT-990 , 100W

Ants:
80 meter dipole sloping from 40 feet
80 meter OCF Windom sloping from 40 feet
40 meter inv vee at 45 feet (for 40 & 15)
Wilson SY-2 Tribander at 18 feet

N3FJP Software