[3830] NAQP CW K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 8 18:31:03 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   5      4
   20:  33     18
   15:  12      8
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     30  Total Score = 1,500

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Team #3

Comments:

I was visiting in Bronxville, New York, this weekend for a party hosted by my
daughter's future in-laws. I took along the IC-746, HamSticks, and one mag
mount to be able to make a few qsos if time permitted. It turned out that I was
able to sneak off for about an hour in late afternoon, to pass out a few S&P
qsos and add some entropy to the data bases (computer or mental) of contest
information.

Thought about trying some last hour activity on 40, but after a long evening of
partying just couldn't pull that one off.

See you all for a more significant effort in the Ohio QSO Party on Saturday,
August 28.

73  -   Jim   K8MR