[3830] NCCC Sprint K0PC LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 12 20:07:23 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 13

Call: K0PC
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0PC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

  160:   0      0
   80:   4      4
   40:  18     12
   20:  14      7
Total:  36     23  Total Score = 828

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

80M was really tough tonite with T-Storms in the area. Lots of QSB on top of the
QRN. 40M & 20M seemed pretty good but I couldn't get anything going on 80M.
Didn't even try 160M tonite.

A couple of weeks ago I had a bust when I tried to set up for NS while on my
bike ride across Iowa. I waited too long to start setting up the antenna and
then tried to do it in the dark and the rain. Nothing went right so I finally
gave up. Sorry about that but there is always next year. Many lessons learned,
too many adult beverages after an 80 mile day on the bike. I still had fun
though, and the pie was outstanding.

Will probably miss next week as it is my 32nd wedding anniversary. I've got to
keep my wife happy, she puts up with a lot. See you all in two weeks.

73, Pat  K0PC