[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 12 20:45:31 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 13

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:  11     10
   40:  16     13
   20:  12      6
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

A comedy of errors tonight .. I think the 105+ temps are finally getting to me
here in KS.  About half way through, the second radio seemed to quit receiving,
so I messed around way too long trying to figure that out.  I also tried to dupe
several ops .. something I generally work hard not to do .. sorry.

20 and 40 were in pretty good shape and 80 surprised me .. really weak signals
on 80m for the most part, but got good responses anyway.  160 was a wall of
noise, so didn't spend much time there even though I heard some activity.
We'll just regroup and try again next week!  Good to hear everyone ...

73, Bob, w0bh