[3830] WAE CW K1TN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 15 15:50:19 PDT 2010

                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

   80:    2           2
   40:   72          23
   20:  187          38
   15:   39          17
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  300   295    79  Total Score = 108,885

Elecraft K3, dipole. 80 Meters was very disappointing. Don't know what was wrong
there. Seems like with multipliers counting X4 there would have been more
activity. 15 Meters tried hard both days to open for my Slinky, maybe a good
sign for fall/winter.

I will probably have to submit only a check log, since NA software does not
support the WAE. I used it in the generic Logger mode. Don't know about LoTW. I
sent 295 QTCs by hand and tried to accommodate everyone who asked for them.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation
Atlantic City