[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 19 20:33:46 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 20

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   7      3
   40:  20     13
   20:  21     16
Total:  49     33  Total Score = 1,617

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Tnx to Bob/W0BH and Bill/K0UK for my only 2 Non-CA mults on 80m, and to Ken/N6RO
for my only 160m Q started just before the closing bell.  Nice to hear
John/K4BAI back in bizz with his beam even thought no fully back up in the
air.

This is the 2nd week I worked Ken/KE3X before the NS but never got that rare DC
mult in my NS log again.  When Mork/K6UFO called me, I was like a deer in the
headlights and had to ask for a repeat of his call... I was kinda spaced out
(pun) since having been re-programmed to copy NN7SS.  Sorry, Mr. Mork.

Still SO1.1R, and no more antennas up yet.  Spent another 5 hours with the tree
guys again this morning and one of these days...one of these days... hopefully
the antenna projects will get done.

73 & Tnx for the Q's and Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust