[3830] NCCC Sprint W7WHY LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Aug 21 15:16:00 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 20

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   3      1
   40:   8      4
   20:  13      9
Total:  24     14  Total Score = 336

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Pid this one from the camper again, next to the lake in Powers, OR.  The spot we
were in was pretty small and couldn't deploy the camper antenna like I usually
do.  It was about 12 feet high in the center and wrapped around 3 trees like a
big open ended loop.  Pretty puny signal from it, though.

Did manage to work a few Russians and the OX3 station on 20 with it.

Always fun to to work the Sprint from my camp trailer, out in the boonies.  73
and thanks for pulling my puny signal out of the noise.
Tom W7WHY

Radio  FT-450SAT Battery powered
NVIS antenna