[3830] NAQP SSB W4EF Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 22 05:27:42 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W4EF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:07

  160:   13     5
Total:  223    78  Total Score = 17,394

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #2

Comments:

Rig: Ten-Tec Omni 6+
Antennas: 80, 40, and 20 meter inverted-Vs at 35'; 56' top-loaded vertical for
160 meters

Arrived at my remote QTH much just before 5PM local and operated straight
through to the end. Other than a chance to operate from my remote QTH, I am not
sure what convinced me that doing a low power phone contest was a good idea.
Next time I think I will save myself some gas and just hit myself in the
forehead with a 2x4 repeatedly or walk around barefoot on broken glass for 5
hours :-)