[3830] SARTG W0RAA SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 22 09:28:49 PDT 2010

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 10:48

   80:  000  0000   000
   40:  005  0045   006
   20:  243  2570   051
   15:  002  0020   003
   10:  000  0000   000
-------------------------
Total:  250  2635   060  Total Score = 158,100

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This is a fun contest and I especially like the separation time between
segments.  It give the operators a break.  Twenty mtrs was good, but I tried 40
and 15 and they were disastrous.  A couple locals said they found the same
conditions at their QTH.  If the bands ever come back in their full "glory",
this will be a real RTTY-fest.  A lot of US stations were in the NAQP which
made Saturday a bit slow at times, but many of them were on RTTY on Sunday
morning.  Thanks to the stations that gave me a contact.