[3830] SARTG W4PK SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 22 10:00:37 PDT 2010

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   80:   37    325    15
   40:  261   3205    68
   20:  423   5660    88
   15:  135   1900    47
   10:    0      0     0
--------------------------
Total:  856  11090   218  Total Score = 2,417,620

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had fun.  Three 8-hour segments for a contest is a good idea!  My thanks to the
SARTG contest committee for sponsoring this event.  Also, my thanks to all of
you who put up with my sometimes erratic behavior as there were a few times
that my computer program refused to do what I clicked on for it to do. But
overall the program did work fine.

Propation was mixed here, with 80 and 40 not being that great.  But I did
manage to work a few JA's on 40 and even had a VU station call me on 20 when I
was running.

73, Sam W4PK