[3830] NAQP SSB N0QO(@W0UR) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 23 08:45:11 PDT 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N0QO
Operator(s): N0QO
Station: W0UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 9:53

  160:    1     1
   15:    4     3
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  931   113  Total Score = 105,203

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC RF Beamers

Comments:

Tried to start on 15m but switched to 20 after a few minutes due to conditions.
The first few hours spent on 20m were great with the first hour being over 200.
I had some equipment trouble during this contest, the worst of which effectively
limited my ability to use 40m until what was about the last hour I could
operate.  It was a great learning experience trying to troubleshoot problems
while operating.  I wish I could have done a better job of demonstrating what
this station is capable of.

Of my 953 contacts 771 were on 20m, 22 were dupes and 280 were unique calls.

This is a great contest and I really enjoyed it.  I thank all of the people
that worked me and Jim W0UR for letting me use his station.
73,
Ken N0QO