[3830] SARTG ZC4LI SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 26 00:20:05 PDT 2010

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   80:  036    535    23
   40:  136   2030    40
   20:  367   5415    74
   15:  189   2745    67
   10:  020    300    11
--------------------------
Total:  748  11025   215  Total Score = 2,370,375

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO2R

Antennas:- C/craft A3S + 40M addon @ 50ft Titanex 160HD J-Beam
Rigs:-     Icom-756 pro3's
Amps:-     Acom-1000  Ten-Tec Hercules 2
Software:- Win-Test V4.5

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
I am a little late with my report due to getting a
new computer complete with Windows 7, so as you can
guess there have been a few teething problems !!
Decided to give low power SO2R a go for a change,
it is not as relaxing as SO1R contesting as you
are forever on the S&P, so the TV sports viewing
takes a back seat.
All in all it went quite well no equipment problems
to speak of, not too sure about using high power
though as that would be a different kettle of fish.
Condx on air were pretty good all round, although
shack temp peaked at 120F at one point !!

Log is on EQSL {I haven't managed to get LoTW up and
running on the new 'puter as yet}
For paper cards see QRZ.COM

73 Steve, and hope to cu in the SCC this weekend.