[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 26 20:27:25 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 27

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin, TX

  160:   0      0
   80:  13     11
   40:  20     16
   20:  22     11
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  55     38  Total Score = 2,090

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Very rusty tonight after two or three weeks off. Sorry for several instances of
poor operating on this end. Apologies to KE3X and K7GK for poor exchanges.

Conditions were quite good here, fairly low noise and good propagation on 20
thru 80. Lost quite a few jump balls on 80 as usual, and more than usual it
seems on 20 and 40. Twenty meters was open to a wide range but I seemed to work
few mults on that band.

Congrats to the NJ Superstation of K1TN for my only three bagger tonight. What
a station! Tnx Jim.

Got off to a poor start and lost the first three jumpers on 20. Five minute
segments were fairly consistent and not at the lever I would like:
9, 12, 9, 9, 8, and 8.

Tnx to NO5W and N5DO for TX contacts on 80 the last few minutes. Nice signals
on 80. Never heard either on other bands.

Always such a fun event. Tnx to NCCC and 3830.

Jim N3BB