[3830] NCCC Sprint W1NN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 26 20:37:08 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 27

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

  160:   9      7
   80:  14     11
   40:  13     13
   20:  13      8
Total:  49     39  Total Score = 1,911

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Excellent conditions for 8-land again.  20 not quite as good as last week but
still treated me very well compared with previous weeks.

I got my 160 dipole back up.  It's only up about 40' but it's directly over my
pond, so that can't hurt.  It seemed to work well tonight.  It helps to have no
QRN at all.  Nice to work K1TN from the NJ Superstation on 160.  Good going,
Jim.

Sorry to W4NZ for ignoring you on 80.  I saw red letters at the bottom of the
screen and thought it was telling me we worked.  It was really telling me that
I needed you on that band!  Duh.

The NSers from this area will be making a lot of noise in the Ohio QSO Party
this weekend.  K8MR, K8MM, K8DD, W8CAR, K3TN and W1NN will all be putting in
full mobile efforts, and I imagine that KW8N will be on from home.  I may have
left out a couple of others.  Please get on and give us Ohioans some needed
contacts.  80 meters after 6 PM local will be hot!  See www.ohqp.org for
details.

73,

Hal W1NN