[3830] SCC RTTY S56A SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 29 06:21:01 PDT 2010

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: S56A

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN76GB
Operating Time (hrs): 5:30

   80:    5    9     5
   40:   52  193    34
   20:   94  195    44
   15:   43   84    27
   10:    8   10     7
------------------------
Total:  202  401   117  Total Score = 46,917

Lost internet two days before contest, TH6 trap works only in the rain, first
QSO license year 1982 not existing in N1MM Logger years.sec, frequent program
crashES on known callsigns from the other band, 3 databaseS just repaired with
MS Access.  I thought only my amateur programs behave this way :-)  It was NOT
much fun but this is my contest and 1962 mult was rare.  Lot of newcomers with
2K years.  Enjoyed LA1K #1926 and missed RK9CWA #1924.  CU CQ WW RTTY from YU.

UE DE MARIO, S56A