[3830] KsQP N4CD Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 29 13:43:23 PDT 2010

                    Kansas QSO Party

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

----------------------------
Total:   34     12      0  Mults =   Total Score = 4,048

Good turn out with a couple mobiles keeping it interesting - K0HNC, W0BH, K5CM.
Only 40M propagation. Not a peep in TX on 20M for me.

It started out good with Bob, W0BH, then he seemed to have lost his 40M antenna
for the rest of Saturday, and got it working again on Sunday.

Note to Bob, W0BH -   "40m - Please don't leave home without it" - hihi

I saw the spots for him on 20M, and waited on 40M, but no joy most of Sat.
Fortunately, the OH QSO Party kept me busy.

Score includes 100 bonus points for KS0KS. Never heard other bonus station nor
saw it spotted on W6RK County Hunter Spot site.   Some counties were scheduled
to be run by others, but never heard them or saw them spotted.