[3830] OhQP KV8Q Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 30 09:29:26 PDT 2010

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FRAN

--------------------
Total:  461     0  CW Mults = 118  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 108,796

Club: Delaware Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Another fine Ohio QSO Party.  My thanks for the organizers of this event.  Lots
of activity from what I could tell.  It will be interesting to hear the
comments from the out-of-state folks.  Once again, K8MR led my log with 16 Q's
followed by W8TK with 10, K8RYU with 9, W9MSE with 8, W8O and W1NN with 7, AE8M
with 6, K8DD with 5, and WB8JUI with 3 Q's.  I found 76 of the 88 counties and
got 43 of the 61 sections getting VE1 and VE3 north of the border.  Surprising
to get about two dozen DX Q's in the log with DL3DXX getting Q's on 20, 40 and
80 meters.  No Q's on 15 or 10 - even when I tried to move locals over there.
Heard some really big numbers out there.  I'll be anxious to see if anyone
swept the 88 counties. Someday I will have to look for that mike again.  Then
I'll have to figure out how to make a SSB QSO!!!  Thanks for all of the CW
QSO's, folks.  I'll be looking for you once again next year.