[3830] OhQP K8DV Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 30 11:15:33 PDT 2010

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8DV
Operator(s): K8CR, AA8HH, K8DV
Station: K8DV

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Clermont County

   20:   50     82
--------------------
Total:  398    416  CW Mults = 100  Ph Mults = 104  Total Score = 247,248

Club: Wireless Outback DX Crew

Comments:

80 and 75 meters were the money band for us this year.  It was great hearing so
much activity from within the state, hats off to Kenny K2KW and others for all
their efforts in their efforts to promote OhQP.  From a raw score we improved
by about 60,000 points from last year, so lessons learned last year and station
changes for 2010 made a difference.  We keep learning and improving our
operating skills and station configuration, who knows maybe we will break
300,000 next year.  The crew here of K8CR, AA8HH and myself (K8DV) are pleased
with our results and look forward to next year.  Once again thanks to all the
mobiles, rovers and fixed station who took time out to join us for the OhQP
2010 and hope to see you all next year.  73, Dave K8DV