[3830] OhQP KU8E(@W8CDA) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Aug 30 18:04:54 PDT 2010

                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: W8CDA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Butler

   20:   30      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  172    211  CW Mults = 56  Ph Mults = 83  Total Score = 77,145

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PROII , center fed 130ft zepp @ 20 feet

I was visiting my parents in the Cincinnati area this weekend. Found some time
to get on from my dad's station. Pretty bad condx at the beginning so took a
break until the evening and it was much better. Congrats to Kenny,K2KW, for
getting all the activity from Ohio stations. 75 meters was excellent. When I
first got on I had a pileup of Ohio stations calling me !

I'm back home in GA (hope I didn't confuse too many people :) and I will be
back out on the road this weekend as W4AN/M with K4BAI in the TN QSO Party.

73, Jeff