[3830] SCC RTTY IT9VDQ/(@IR9Y) SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Aug 31 11:50:23 PDT 2010

                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: IT9VDQ/
Operator(s): IT9VDQ
Station: IR9Y

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: M.Pellegrino (PA)

-------------------------
Total:  724  1608   154  Total Score = 247,632

Club: ARIPA DX Club

Comments:

Bad situation - just starting contest with N1MM and first bug found: dont
accept
year 1982; going on and changing band, N1MM reject qso's already worked on
others bands with a software crash; so, starting 3 contest 'sections' for 20m,
15m and 10m separately (merged after contest)! Bugs solved in the nigth by
N1MM
staff (thanks Guys). At the end of the contest I realize that QSO's and
POINT's
are ok BUT Section's and TOTAL-SCORE are incorrect!!!!!!! I hope that SCC RTTY
Commitee will recalculate it!!!!!
By the way, good propagation on 20m with a nice USA pile up, good on 15m with
several JA station, bad on 10m.....

Thanks to Joe IT9BLB for our 'IR9Y location' use.....