[3830] CQWW CW IR4X M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Dec 1 09:22:07 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4X
Operator(s): I4VEQ I4TJE I4EAT I4IKW I4LEC I2WIJ IK4ZGO IZ4HVM IZ3EYZ IK4EWK IZ4CZE IK4VET IK4DCT
Station: IR4X

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MONTE CAPRA BOLOGNA

  160:  488    19       85
   80: 1431    30      123
   40: 2187    40      160
   20: 1981    40      152
   15: 1418    39      158
   10:  216    31      112

Great contest despite a lot of breakdowns.
We lost the 15 meters antenna and one runner station saturday morning and four
of us were dedicated to repair it. Fortunatly we repaired  all after 8 hours.
We had 20 cm of snow on sunday and lot of logistic problems to reach the top of
our hill. Also high noise, beverages were destroyed and 80 meter vertical was
out of order.

A great team of operators that never gave up. Many thanks to all particularly
to some new&young comers in the IR4X team like IK4VET IK4ZGO IZ4HVM

We were suprised for this high score, it is our best result in M2 CW.
Certainly the skimmer helped to increase the Multipliers but what a work for a
lot of miscopied calls.
Thanks for calling and congrats to LX7I for the great score.
73 de IR4X team