[3830] CQWW CW SM0W SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Dec 3 09:44:03 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: SM0W
Operator(s): SM0W
Station: SM0W

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Stockholm, Sweden

   80: 2604    35      120
Total: 2604    35      120  Total Score = 693,625

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Equipment:

FT-1000MP mkV + PA
3 element yagi
10: 300-400m long beverage antennas at 0,45,62,92,125,180,240,274,300,330
degrees.

Prior to the contest I had been very ill in glandular fever for a couple of
weeks that broke out soon after CQWW SSB so I was pretty much wasted during the
contest not beeing able to perform like normal. I did my best under the
circumstances, did not wan't to miss out on THE CONTEST of the year!

Thanks to everyone that gave me a call!

73 de Teemu SM0W