[3830] CQWW CW EA8CMX(OH2BYS) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat Dec 4 00:27:11 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EA8CMX
Operator(s): OH2BYS
Station: EA8CMX

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Gáldar

   80: 1929    27      107
Total: 1929    27      107  Total Score = 765,274

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

3-el Wire-Yagi and Beverage toward EU, both broken by the rising Storm early in
the Saturday Evening, 2-el Wire-yagi toward US and for the reserve
160m-Windom.
FT-1000mk5 + HM. I had to leave the Station some Hours before the End beacause
of the terrible Wind and Rain, actually my Wife came up to bring me down!
Fortunately I had another station on the apartment (TS-150+AL-1500+200 meters
of coaxial connected to that Windom mentioned earlier). I losed maybe 2 hours
totally, but working Europe was so hard, once again. More tired than ever...