[3830] ARRL 160 N2CU Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 05:39:35 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WNY

Total:  QSOs = 866  Sections = 76  Countries = 44  Total Score = 252,480

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

After spending last weekend at W2FU, I didn't plan on putting in a full effort.
About 3 hours Friday night and then got busy Saturday night after watching the
Sabres game (first things first). Bad QRN during the European sunrise made it
difficult and I apologize for being an alligator.

K3/100, Drake L7 1kW, 46' Inv. L w/97 radials, K9AY loops, N1MM, GHE Radio Boss
USB

73,
Tom N2CU <><
K3 #3582