[3830] ARRL 160 W5KI Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 07:56:35 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W5KI
Operator(s): W5KI
Station: W5KI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AR

Total:  QSOs = 591  Sections = 75  Countries = 8  Total Score = 100,596

Since '72, one of my favorite contests, regardless of my score. The higher Flux
must have started taking it's toll on topband. DX condx were noticeably down
from last year, at least here. Heard and worked almost no Europe. KH6 and JA --
didn't hear one.  As for sections, heard fewer 6's and didn't even work LAX.
Second year in a row of not hearing a KP4.

Newly strung beverage made the contest (especially the few hours spent
running), MUCH more enjoyable for these worn-out ears!  73, Steve.