[3830] ARRL 160 NG7Z Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 09:50:36 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WWA

Total:  QSOs = 323  Sections = 68  Countries = 5  Total Score = 45,560

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Better than last year which was my goal. Disappointing that more JA's weren't
heard in the mornings. Best DX was RA4LW cqing all by himself. Worked a few of
my QRP friends late in the contest. WC7S, KI0II, K9JWV. Tough copy with the S8
noise level here. Antenna is a simple inverted L 80 ft high and 60 something
feet horizontal fed directly. The PW1 amp performed flawlessly. I'm really
happy with it. CU in the Stew Perry and thanks for the Q's. Paul NG7Z