[3830] ARRL 160 E77DX M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 10:51:14 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E77DX + PACKET
Station: E77DX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Prijedor (JN84IX)

Total:  QSOs = 451  Sections = 65  Countries = 0  Total Score = 58,630

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Second ARRL 160m using my station remotly (not quote flexible) and my best
results ever.
Never work so many NA stations in one contest.
Ended with 286 QSO after first night in not quite good condx, band was even
dead for some times!
Condx 2nd night were much better and band was very quite, but it was very hard
to find a clear spot and to keep it clear for some times. Usualy ended with
the freq fights or hearing US station CQing into my face! Since i was not
sleaping on satraday at all i was to tired to stay awake whole 2nd night
and took about 1 hour brake before my SR (probably wrong time).
Was nice to work KH6AT, KL7RA, VE8EV and nummbers WC stations!

Congtrats to OM2VL!

Setup
FT-2000 + OM3500A
4 Squere + beverages