[3830] ARRL 160 K3OO(@K3OOOOO) M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 11:26:27 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: EPA

Total:  QSOs = 414  Sections = 61  Countries = 15  Total Score = 67,260

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I have had a bright Christmas Star mounted at the 90' level of my tower for the
past 25+ years. When using the West 160m quarter wave sloper with any kind of
power it trips the no-fault breaker that powers the star.  So in the spirit of
Christmas I ran low power with just the pro3 to keep the star glowing all
weekend.  I was really surprised how effective low power is on 160m.

Merry Christmas/73,
Rick K3OO