[3830] ARRL 160 W4PK M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 12:04:24 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VA

Total:  QSOs = 939  Sections = 78  Countries = 34  Total Score = 230,832

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I operated for the same amount of time as I had last year, but I ended up with
68 fewer contacts.  Last year I had 38 countries worked for a total score of
232,832.  So no personal best for me this year!  But I had fun trying and
thanks to all of who gave me contacts and tolerated this cw-challenged
fat-fingered operator.

I managed to get all sections but two and they were NWT and MB.

73, Sam W4PK