[3830] TARA RTTY S51A(S55O) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 5 14:29:48 PST 2010

                    TARA RTTY Melee

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S53APR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: jn76gc

Total:  589  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 99  Total Score = 58,311

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Hello!

Tought it would be fun since i missed CQWW CW, to do some 24h rtty contest that
i tought is close to SCC RTTY. Well the contest was nice, but someone turned off
the propagations. No 28, No 21, a undernormal 14, a weird 7 and the only quite
normal band was 80m. QRN was totaly crazy, so i'm sorry for the guys that were
upset with my AGN AGN AGN.

I did what i could and had fun, but the sunspots let me down. I worked only
2!!!! JA on 40m o.O. Thx for the points, the log will be on LOTW soon.

Thank you for the qso's and maybe we read eachother in OK RTTY.

Bostjan - Ian S55O