[3830] ARRL 160 PJ2T M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 6 15:47:36 PST 2010

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K8LEE W0CG
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Curacao

Total:  QSOs = 1239  Sections = 79  Countries = 5  Total Score = 195,762

This was the rain contest for us. We had heavier rainfall during the period of
this contest than I have ever seen in Curacao. Inches upon inches, and this
same storm system accounted for many tragic deaths and injuries in HK, just to
the southwest of us. Needless to say, the storm generated incredible tropical
QRN, although it was not quite as bad on the second night.

Thanks to K8LEE, who is a wonderful operating partner.

   - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX