[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Dec 9 19:06:29 PST 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Dec 10

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:  13     10
   80:  20     17
   40:  13     10
Total:  46     37  Total Score = 1,702

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Great to be back after many weeks off.

Conditions seemed pretty good tonight.  I was going to try to start on 20 but
listened around before the start and heard exactly NOTHING, so quickly gave
that up.  Signals on all bands were quite strong.  When I move to 160 I started
with my beverages, but quickly switched to my vertical for both TX and RX.
Again, strong signals and a 'reasonably' quiet band.

Thanks for the Qs - hope to be back next Thursday.  Having knee surgery on
Wednesday, so it depends.  Won't be walking far, so guess some time in the
chair would be good therapy!

73,
Bruce - N1LN