[3830] ARRL 10 LY5W SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 02:09:54 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: KO15ta

   CW:   1     1
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:   1     1  Total Score = 4

Club: Vytautas Magnus Univ Radio Club

Comments:

Hi guys, 2 month's without radio's. Today was in country contest QTH for several
minutes to look what happened these 2 month's. Everything same, except big tree
falled and broked my 160m horizontal Delta Loop, also not JA beverage antenna.
Somedody steal? Next weekend will do in 9A CW Contest on 80m. Still don't know
HP or LP, because switched ON my amplifier - not working.....
Made 1 QSO with LY2J, other signal's were S1 on my 6el. KLM @ 6mH :)
73, Sam LY5W/LY2BIM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!
P.S. Look for IT9/LY5W again in late January (mostly 80/160m) in CQ WW 160m -
IU9T again.