[3830] ARRL 10 W7WHY M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 15:13:09 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Coos Bay, OR

   CW:  35     17
  SSB:   1      1
-------------------
Total:  36     18  Total Score = 2,556

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Punk conditions here in the PNW, again!

Thought things might be OK this time as I heard a bunch of stations on Friday
night.  Worked 16 Q's and 13 were in AZ.  Ended up with 16 AZ stations in the
log.

It is just weird how this band is.  Nothing heard, then N2MM in NJ booms in at
S-8.  He was the only signal on the band.  Then worked 2 FL stations in a row,
then it died again.  Listened after church and heard 1 LU station about S-1 so
I went back upstairs and watched football.

Sure hope we get some conditions before cycle 24 starts going down :-)  73
Tom W7WHY

FT-450SAT + SB-200 ~300 watts
Homebrew 2-el yagi at 15 feet