[3830] ARRL 10 VA7IR SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 15:46:45 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VA7IR
Operator(s): VA7IR
Station: VA7IR

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Quesnel BC

   CW:
  SSB:  103    36
-------------------
Total:  103    36  Total Score = 7,416

There you go?? Was wondering who put the ten meter nullifier in the middle of BC
on sat??  strained my ears all day long and finally got 2 contacts both in
brazil.             Sunday woke up early and hoped things looked better,  YUP,
Finally the band opened up here in the black hole! got some eastern states, but
heard nothing from west of the mississippi. then all of the states went dead.
worked a few from S america and at the end after i though my ears were playing
tricks i got one call from JA land.
seems like from what i could hear that all the action was just north and south
of
the equator not many signals got this far north..
Thanks to those that could hear my low power and TH6 antenna.
lets all hope the band will be better next year
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year one and all
look for you on the R A C contest next weekend
73,s
Ken