[3830] ARRL 10 W0IW M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 17:01:08 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0IW
Operator(s): W0IW, N0XR,W0NQ
Station: W0IW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Bondurant, Iowa

   CW:  263    55
  SSB:  200    36
-------------------
Total:  463    91  Total Score = 132,132

Club: Iowa Wireless Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest as always the super band opening saved the day, at the very end of
the contest. We did pretty well for being in a winter wonderland land. A huge
blizzard blew in Saturday, and snow static was driving us nuts, but overall
came close to 500 contacts again. Enjoyed the sporadic propagation, and the
great band openings to South America were a great surprise which we didn't
expect to even happen.