[3830] ARRL 10 HI3TEJ SO SSB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 12 17:17:48 PST 2010

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): TED
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: Puerto Plata

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1107    91  Total Score = 201,474

Club: PUP Contest Group

Comments:

Tnxs to all for a great weekend!!
Everything worked perfect NIL PROBLEM AT ALL ON RADIO AND ANTENNA.
Both nights band stayed open after midnight wide open to USA and SA. On
saturday the band  open to EU but almost  all EU station  been working on CW
and refused to QSY to SSB just worked and EA on Saturday.

On sunday my problems started and been at the hospital for 5 hours arrived to
the Station at 11:00 UTC and started to work Europe for a very short time,
almost all day been SP even the band been open all day but just a few callers.
Nices called received from Namibia, Senegal, ZS, ON, LA and G's but then
another emergency arrived and pull down the switch 4 hours b4 contest end.

FUNNY all states worked BUT nil one from IN amazing, Tnxs for my dears from N8
that came to my freq. to brang me the missing links also the ND's stations.

I will not complain and will say tnxs again fer very nice contest...
Next time better time God will yeah...

Here are my country list for the test ONLY SSB
6W            1             1
CE            4             4
CM            2             2
CX            3             3
DL            1             1
EA            1             1
EA8           1             1
F             1             1
FY            2             2
G             6             6
HI            2             2
HK            2             2
K             950           950
KL            1             1
KP4           2             2
LA            1             1
LU            30            30
OA            2             2
ON            1             1
P4            1             1
PJ2           1             1
PY            49            49
V5            1             1
VE            23            23
VP5           1             1
XE            12            12
YV            3             3
ZS            3             3
Total         1107          1107

RADIO FT2000 AND FT950 BACKUP
STEPPIR ANTENNA
N1MM CONTEST LOG (PERFECT SOFTWARE AND IS FREE)

I AM IN LOVE WITH MY YAESU ARSENAL

73's
Ted, HI3TEJ
WWW.HI3TEJ.COM